PRIMAL YOGA, LLC
Effective Date: October 26, 2014
By using the Site, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information as outlined below.
Information Collection and Use
1. Information You Provide
- When You Sign Up for Newsletters or Create an Account: To use certain features of the Site, you may be required to provide information such as your name, username, password, email address, mailing address, zip code, telephone number, date of birth, gender, age verification and/or country of residence (“Personal Information”). You may view the Site without registering or submitting any Personal Information, in which case we will be only collecting non-personal information through cookies and the recording of Log Data (discussed below). We may use your name, email address and other information you provide to notify you of new products, releases, service notifications, events and to solicit your feedback and input. We may also use your Personal Information to send you marketing materials or newsletters and to improve our Site and services.
- When You Make A Purchase: When you purchase products and/or services on the Site, Primal Yoga (or a third party service provider) collects payment information including your credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, shipping address and billing address (“Payment Information”). Any time Payment Information is collected, it will be used only to process your purchase, will be handled securely using commercial encryption practices. To facilitate future purchases on Primal Yoga, we (or a third party service provider) may store your Payment Information, excluding CVV code, and shipping address, which you can remove from your account at any time. We consider your Payment Information private and do not make such information public.
2. Information We Collect When You Interact With the Site
- Log Data: We automatically record information created by your use of the Site and our services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device, search terms and cookie information. We use your IP address and other Log Data to help administer the Site and to help diagnose problems and improve the Site. We also use Log Data to help us improve your personal experience when interacting with the Site. This data alone cannot be used to identify you.
- Links:Primal Yoga may keep track of how you interact with links across the Site, including our email notifications, third-party services and client applications, by redirecting clicks or through other means. We do this to help improve our Site and services, to provide more relevant advertising, and to be able to share aggregate click statistics such as how many times a particular link was clicked on.
- Third-Parties and Affiliates:We may have arrangements with third parties who provide or track usage, or who provide other services necessary for the operation of the Site. We do not allow such third parties to access or store your Personal Information without your consent. These third-party services (such as MemberMouse) help us provide services available on or through the Site, and to help us understand and improve the use of the Site. These third-party service providers may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP address. Third-party ad partners may share information with us, like a browser cookie ID, website URL visited, mobile device ID, or cryptographic hash of a common account identifier (such as an email address), to help us measure and tailor ads.
- Transaction Data: We collect and store information created by your purchases made on the Site.
3. Other Uses
4. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Your Consent: We may share or disclose your Personal Information when you consent, or when you tell us to do so.
- Non-Private or Non-Personal Information: We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as the number of users who visited the Site and/or used services and features available on the Site, clicked on a particular link (even if only one did), or reports to advertisers and other third parties about unique users who saw or clicked on their ads after we have removed any Personal Information.
5. Our Policy Towards Children
The Site, and all of the information and services found on the Site, is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personally identifiable information without your consent please contact us at email@example.com If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records immediately.
6. Your Privacy Choices
You may opt-out of receiving email communications and other marketing materials from us (or any third party email marketing service we may use) via link provided in each email.
We do not currently maintain any procedures for you to review the information that we collect about you.
7. Information Security
We take commercially appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alternation, disclosure or destruction of data.
We restrict access to your Personal Information to Primal Yoga employees, contractors, agents and third party service providers who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve the Site and our services. These individuals and entities are bound by confidentiality obligations. This policy reflects the practices of any third party service providers that collect information on our behalf.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this site cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
8. Changes to this Policy
9. Notice to California Residents
Under California law, California residents who have provided personally identifiable information to a company may have the right to request a list of all third parties to whom that company had disclosed such information for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, along with a list of the categories of personal information that had been so disclosed. If you are a California resident who would like information on how to exercise your rights concerning third party disclosures, you may send an email to us or contact us via postal mail at:
Primal Yoga, LLC
2118 Wilshire Blvd. #226
Santa Monica, CA 90403-5784
Attn: California Privacy Rights Administrator
10. Third Party Sites
In some cases, you also may visit third party websites through links on our Site (“Linked Sites”) who may collect and use your personal information and other non-personal information. We encourage you to review the policies of any such third parties before disclosing your personal information, as we have no control over, and are not liable for, their privacy practices.
11. Foreign Users
If you are outside the United States, by using the Site, you are consenting to having your Personal Information transferred to the United States.
12. Contacting Us